Saturday, August 25, 2012

GET OUT OF YO CHAIR...not you old man...

So I was so excited to blog this year! Well, at least right now... Mainly because something happened right before school started that has nagged at me and then pretty much the same thing happened yesterday. So here I go (by the way, hi Mason and Manda, this counts as my first blog!:PSee, I'm already ahead of the game).

When I get my schedule for school every year, I hang out with people afterwords as a way of making up for my disappearance during the summer. So Daniel and I went to Baskin Robbins because he had like eight coupoons in his wallet (which makes me wonder where he got them all...). (*Here's a lil' side note for you; WHY/WHO ON EARTH CHARGES LIKE THREE DOLLARS FOR PAPRIKA?! THE BOTTLE WAS LITERALLY NOT EVEN THE SIZE OF MY EYE!**I was at Safeway before going to B.R.* There's nothing wrong with Safeway, but that was just ridiculous) Anyways, while walking, I saw this not-so-adorable old lady having a tough time trying to get into a nail salon (I was a little confused seeing as how old people should have more important things to do than get their nails done), so I went up to her and asked her if she needed help. I glance into the store through the giant wall windows (you know what I'm talking about?) and see the two workers JUST SITTING THERE, WATCHING THIS POOR OLD LADY TRYING TO GET INSIDE THIS STORE...Even though one of them was helping somebody else inside, they were ALL just simply not giving a ---- that somebody needed help. I would've busted through that door and like smacked one of them(I wouldn't smack them, but I dunno, something would have happened!), but I wasn't in the mood to go out of my way to talk to some ignorant person. I swear, it would've gone like this if I had gone in:

ME: GET OUT OF YO CHAIR AND HELP THIS WOMAN OUT. (As you can tell, I'm extremely angry, but don't worry people of RHS, I'm not an angry person)
WORKER: Excuse me? I need you to like calm down?
ME: How about you calm down! GO BACK TO YO MAMA! (I know I make no sense when I'm angry, haha. And then I'd leave because I don't have time for ignorant people, as I've said before)

Anyways, I helped the lady out and that was that. Then, yesterday, this old man needed help because he couldn't get through the aisle thing in his wheelchair (hence, the second part of the title to this blog. It's so much harder to explain... And all these customers and workers ain't doing nothing! I don't even work there and I helped him. I REALLY just want to bang my head against my desk because I don't understand people... RAWR. So yea, that was how it went down.

*Another lil' side-note, I always seem to get cold (read my past few blogs to understand), but only when I'm blogging...What does this mean?!

Also, hi Brit! I miss you!