Monday, August 6, 2012

First Practice

     Today I got up at 6 o'clock on the dot to get dressed and ready for the first Water Polo Practice of the 2012-2013 school year. Although the practice was from 7-9 am, I didn't get in the water until around 7:45 because I still needed to give the coach my yellow clearance slip.
     Oh well.
     Anway, moving on. As soon as I jumped in the water I was filled with joy. Water is my thing, part of my life.
     Before this very big day I had been practicing my skills (which were definately lacking!), prior to the first practice. I'm so glad I did that. If not I would have been as unfit (is that  a word?) as I was last year.
     Last year was my first year of Water Polo. Before that, I didn't even know Water Polo was a sport.
     In my freshman year I was Three weeks behind everyone else because I had joined very, very late. So I had a LOT of catching up to do. Needless to say, even though I came in late, I had the best time. After that first practice last year I remember I could barely walk to my moms car when she picked me up.
     Now This practice, I feel super energized and very happy and in a good mood overall. Such a massive transformation from the last practice I must say. :)
     I am so proud of myself.
     Its gonna be a great year. :)

4 comments:

TrevorBohatch said...

I'm so happy for you. Yey.(: IF WE DON'T HAVE A CLASS TOGETHER I'LL DIE.

Shelby B. said...

I know right?! We should at least have Journalism ll together!! :O

TrevorBohatch said...

No. I'm taking 'Journalism Management Period 5.' I have ASB 6th period though, so I plan on sneaking over into your class very often.(:<

Mason said...

It's so great that you have found something that you enjoy. Good luck on the team, and have fun!