Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cher Lloyd at The Galleria

Today two friends and I went to go see Cher Lloyd at the Roseville Galleria. For those of you who don't know, Cher is a British recording artist who signs the hit single "Want U Back." She was also on the X Factor in Season 7 alongside One Direction.

I wasn't that big of a fan, but my friends really wanted to see her so I went along. I am really glad I did! It may have been packed to the brink and really hot and there was a very long wait for Cher to come on, but when she did she was fabulous. She only sang three songs and all three were amazing. Cher is so much better live and acoustic. The recorded version of "Want U Back" is a little auto-tuned, but when she sings live her voice is unique and memorable. Also, after singing Cher answered some questions from the fans and so was so sweet and hilarious. Her accent is adorable! I am really glad I went, because I am a brand new Cher Lloyd fan now.

4 comments:

Mason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mason said...

That's good that it was a lot of fun! Funny how sometimes we don't really like an artist on the radio, but then we get to know them better and immediately like them so much more.

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I wanted to go to that, but our car wasnt working and I couldnt get a ride. Bummer. :( oh well. :)