Saturday, August 18, 2012

So much...

School starts in 3 days and I have so much to do! I really don't know how I'm going to be able to do it all. Here's what I have left to do:
-clean my room and desk area (super important!)
-finish my AP summer homework: I have two more books to finish for AP lit
-go school supplies shopping
-go buy and make all LINK stuff for my LINK group (by tomorrow, I need it for Monday)
-blog one more time, and comment a few more times
-find my brand new, beloved earrings, you don't even know how tragic it is for me that I cant find them:(

Anyway I hope I can get it all done, I'm sure I will! I do procrastinate majorly, but it ALWAYS gets done. 

1 comment:

Amber C said...

Don't stress! Everything always gets done! :) Ohh, what books do you have left and who's your teacher? I have James! And I still have to do the Link stuff too haha