Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer relaxation

This last week I was up at my grandparents' cabin in the Santa Cruz mountians. I really enjoyed myslef becuase I got to relax in a place with an oustanding view and one day go into down town Santa Cruz. One thing I love about down town is you get to see a different type of people then you see every day and you get to wander into all the different shops untill you find that one pearl of a store (or item). For me I loved one of the used book stores that they had down there; I spent like two hours there and left with a book I totally fell in love with. I spent the rest of the week just enjoying the view and devouring books. I had an amazing time. I can't wait for school to start (kinda).

1 comment:

Liz said...

It sounds relaxing. How many books have you read this summer? And Downtown Santa Cruz is also one of my favorite places to go, for the same reason as yours. But I must say, your week sounded like paradise!