Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What do you do?

Is it too early to move out of your parents' house right out of high school? Not for college, but because you are not accepted for who you are in your own home? I want out. I don't want to have to deal with my personal life being talked about behind my back, by the people I love. I want to live on my own, with out having guilt trips thrown at me with full force, and a goal to take me down. I don't want to live with someone that goes out of their way to hurt me emotionally because they are hurt about something and want to take me down with them. I don't want to feel stressed the second I walk up to my doorstep. I want to feel like I'm home. I want to feel like I belong somewhere.

2 comments:

Christian said...

That is how puppies feel at the pound and those rescued at Petco. Adopt a puppy today. Start a new lif tomorrow.

RHS Flash said...

You do... you will find it if you trust. I am proud of you for the spring effort in your classes, and your attitude under challenging times. Do something positive every day. cn