Friday, March 27, 2009

This week

Has been so weird. I don't know what the deal is, but it seems to be more than just me in a funk. Could it be that all juniors are recooperating from Saturday? Or that spring break is soooo close, but still so far away. Too far. This week has gone by sooooo slow! And it's sad prom is over, but there IS a lot of stuff to look foward to like the I Am Music concert (though I probably won't end up going) and End Fest.
They actually have good artists this year too! Popular ones! It's definitely a first since I can remember. White Tie Affair is probably the least popular, so they're going first, and even they sound really good! Then there's Lady Gaga, a new favorite, Flo Rida, 3OH!3 (my personal favorite of the group!!!) and All American Rejects. Sounds like a line up that appeals to everyone actually.
But before that, spring break is here! That means going to look at colleges! I'm starting to freak out right about NOW. It's so exciting, but I'm so nervous. What if I don't like any of the colleges I want to go to? So many questions that I have to have answered! Wish everyone luck as they start their search...

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Yep... juniors, basketball, spring break around the corner... it's plenty. Keep the balance on colleges, but you'll do fine.