Wednesday, March 25, 2009

one more quarter

This year has gone by sooo fast. I honestly dont know where its gone. Between cheer, ASB, homework, dances, and amazing basketball season, I think this year has been the fastest of all. I feel like were all not ready to be Seniors yet! Its scary to think that in just about a year, we will be saying our goodbyes, forever. Plus, with Spring Break and Sadies and another SAT test, these last 40 or so days of shool will leterally fly by. I really need to start focusing on grades, it's crunch time. And not to mention college is stressing me out already. So, I've decided that I need more time for myself so I wont be stressed out as much. I'm thinking about playing tennis next year, and take a break from cheer, but we'll see... thats all for now.

2 comments:

Christian said...

PLAY TENNIS! You think junior year goes by fast, senior year is crazy fast. You have no idea.

RHS Flash said...

You do so much... I feared for you at first, but you've handled it well. I'm intrigued at the switch to tennis as a change of pace for you... could be very cool but not for me to say. Be proud of all you've done.