Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Musing Late at Night

I have nothing of real valor or substance to blog about tonight, just a forewarning to you all.
Lately, I find myself in a really weird place - I'm not sure what it is exactly, but somehow I find myself really unmotivated, but really stressed at the same time. I want to go out and do something with my friends, but I also don't feel like doing much of anything and crawling back into bed. These past few weeks really just had me oscillating back and forth between two extreme sentiments and I can't really figure out why I haven't just found a happy medium.

After school, I generally have rehearsal and by the time I get home, I am in absolutely no mood to use my brain and I usually end up taking some length of a nap (today was an exception). I can't tell if it's just because I'm starting to coast through, or if it's this stupid sickness/cough that's got me down, or if it's the knowledge of looming college decisions that is currently occupying any priority in my mind at this point.

Either way, I think I need to figure it out and get my act together because this is just bizarre and leaves me in a daze most days... I think people are beginning to notice.

2 comments:

Raoul Duke said...

"...Daze most days."
Hehe.

RHS Flash said...

As I have told more than one senior, be in the NOW. Tomorrow is only the promise of what could be today. Make today valuable, memorable, useful and find grace in giving to at least one other person. Then, tomorrow will take care of itself. This is actually who you are, I know this.