Thursday, March 19, 2009

Swim Practice

It's halfway through the swim season, which means the boys and girls switch times. The boys had been practicing in the morning before school until this point, which means we (the girls) would normally have to practice in the morning now. As of yesterday, the boys are practicing after school and we get to practice after them! Since my coach has a far commute, we are practicing at 4:30 in the afternoon now.

I'm so glad to have no morning practice this year. I mean, it definetley wakes me up for school, but it's not always exciting to arrive at school at 5:30 a.m. Most of the boys are not missing the morning regime. Yesterday, their practice was cut short, but they certainly swam. Try 8x400 IMs @ 6:30

I'll probably have to miss my practice and go to Caminiti's next week because I have an interview! I've already swam with the boys...and I'm expecting another intense practice haha.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

This is a great story idea/ the pros and cons, who likes the change who doesn't, etc. Interesting.