Thursday, March 5, 2009

college

So after writing that print story about what students are doing to become what they want to be, it made me realize I still don't truly know yet :( So with college around the corner – Sierra – I still need to figure out what I want to be or what classes I should take aside from my general ones. And as much as teaching seems nice, I don’t think I could stand having to come back to school haha. So I think I’m going to go with becoming a dental assistant I really do have a weird fascination with teeth and I’ve always been interested plus I LOVE going to the dentist, so why not, right? I think I’m going to go for it! Maybe start out in one of those Bryan College style things to get my basic stuff and hands on training done so I can start working…then go back to school again later to fulfill what I really want to be. But I need to work up to that first haha.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I think, when you learn to slow down just a bit and be in the moment instead of always rushing... you will be great at anything you choose. But it's cool you've been open to lots of different things, and still are as you move ahead. cn