Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST HERE!

Just one more week of school before the much awaited spring break finally arrives! Actually less than that, in reality only four school days are left including today. I cant't wait! Spring is by far my favorite season of the year. It's typically not too hot, nor too cold, but rather a gentle warmth that seeps deep into your spirit. Also, everything starts to come alive. Flowers are blooming and the grass is green. I LOVE it!
This spring break is going to be extremely busy for me, and not only that, but extremely family oriented as well. Right after school on Friday my dad and I are driving down to Burbank (LA area) to visit my uncle. On the first monday I am going to San Diego to look out colleges. And on Wednesday I'm heading to Arizona to visit with my grandparents.
And after returning from spring break the remainder of the school year will fly by. Flip flops, shorts, tank tops, beaches,sun shine, planning my future, what more could I want? :)

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

So refreshing to hear from a positive junior...