Sunday, March 22, 2009

9 days!

NINE MORE DAYS UNTIL I FIND OUT ABOUT MY FUTURE!
March has been a not-so-great month for me. There's been a lot of pressure on a majority of the seniors; trying to figure out where we'll all be in about five months is a complicated situation. As for me, I have no word yet from about eight other universities.

Besides college...
I'm a part of the graduation committee, and oh boy...graduation is going to be amazing:) Every time the committee meets I get butterflies, and I don't think I've ever looked forward to one single day in my whole entire life.

I've also purchased my senior ball dress! It came about two weeks ago and I'm so pleased:)))))


Friendship Day was on Friday! It was definitely a boost I needed...I loved every minute of it. :]

3 comments:

michelle said...

I'm trying to NOT think about how far away 9 days is at this point. I mean, I've waited this long already, so why does a week and half seem THAT much longer?!

Kate Rose said...

I am more worried about prom...what are some of the good websites???

RHS Flash said...

Let go of that which you can not control. The decision of acceptance is out of your hands... enjoy the day, Luke.