Monday, March 9, 2009

We're almost done!

The end of the school year is approaching. I have spring fever like no other...and senioritis is already kicking in and I still have a year to go!This week marks the end of the third-quarter in my third year of highschool. Where did the time go?! It feels like just yesterday that I was that brand spankin' new baby freshman walking onto the RHS campus and now the whole experience is almost over. Sure I still have a year, but in reality next year will be even more stressful and college focused than what I'm already dealing with at present. Fourth quarter always goes the fastest. Sure it seems like we have a lot of time right now, and maybe we do: it is only March afterall. But I have a feeling that before we know it, it will be June and we will be released from this learning institution. I CANT WAIT :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said it!!!
summer rocks!!

RHS Flash said...

Ahhh, but you have big jobs ahead as a senior. Take the extra breath, and cherish the moment. It's worth it. cn