Friday, March 27, 2009

No More Braces!!!!!

Everyone who has braces, impatiently waits for the day when the dentist says you dont need braces anymore.

On March 25, my dentist said that at my next appointment i will be getting my braces off. I was so excited!!!! No more metal taste or feeling in my mouth!!! And the best of all i can finally show off my straight teeth!!!

Unfortunately, my next appoinment isn't until May 28th. I have had my braces on for two years though, so a couple more months doesn't seem to bad.

I'm so anxious to get them off, that im scared the time is going to go by impossibly slow. I'm pretty confident that my academic schedule will keep me ocquipied but i will be deifinitely counting down the days until i can get them off.

3 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Yeah... this would make a good first-person piece online. It's an event in many teens lives.

Amanda C. said...

that is so exciting! I promise you will NOT miss your braces!

Megan said...

thats really exciting! i had braces for about 3 years, fun stuff. It's so amazing when you finally get them off, and feeling how slimy your teeth are is entertaining for like 2 weeks haha.