Thursday, March 5, 2009

16 days !

Yes, 16 days until Jr. Prom and I'm soooo excited. My dress is perfect, hopefully everything with the tux is good, flowers are ordered, and party bus is booked. Im so excited, I just hope this night is everything I am hoping it will be. It is said that prom is always the night of your life, and I hope it lives up to that expectation. Theres 26 of us going together so it will be a BIG group. I already know that day will be more stressfull than ever. First I have to work in the morning, from 9 until 11. Then shower and dry my hair. Get my make up done, and hair done at 12:45, then be completly ready and at Caitlins for pictures around 3:30. Then onto the party bus and drive around until the dinner part of the dance starts at 6. Dance. Get Picked up in the party bus, drive around until 1.. go back to Ashleys house... wow. What a day. I really hope all the stress pays off and that Jr. Prom is really amazing like I'm expection it to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

junior prom is all drama. im so over it

Anonymous said...

I beleive Junior Prom is going to be the best thing ever junior year!!I cannot wait and people that are going to be missing out might regret it!!!!