Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good Morning Sacramento

Our baskebtall team is on TV right now!! I hope the basketball team wins tomorrow night-that would be amazing. I'm sure the rest of the area now is wishing them the best, too.

" There's more people here than at the last King's game," said one annoucer who was amazed by our school spirit. This spirit and unity is certainly extending outside of Rocklin High and even the county. I know a lot of my sister's friends at Granite Oaks are going to the game tomorrow and some of my parents' friends who don't even live in Rocklin.

Back to the Kings, I am really thinking this entertainment has to be better, especially considering how terribly the Kings are playing this season. Maybe Grant Napear (kings announcer) will be there. Everyone should be there-this is like the closest thing to the Rocklin Olympics hahahah.



Thunder is going to dominate! Oh, and "if you don't like that, you don't like basketball."