Friday, March 13, 2009

Ugh

I have to take the SAT tomorrow and I REALLY don't feel like doing it. I haven't actually gotten around to it this year and find myself worrying a lot. If this one goes south, then I only have I think 2 more chances. That's probably enough, but it just makes me nervous, I guess I'm just a worrier.
A big thing is I never really liked the idea of the SAT. One test that essentially defines the rest of your life. If you don't manage to pull off a good score, then that could screw up your college applications and change the very course of your life. That seems like a little too much weight for one test, even if you can retake it.
But, I suppose it's good that I'm getting it out of the way now, I'm hoping taking it will result in me worrying less, so I guess there is an upside. Hopefully I will do well, so wish me and everyone else who gets to take it good luck.

3 comments:

Megan said...

i guess its too late for good luck but i hope it went well. it's definately a stressful time in your high school career, but once you take it a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders.

Raoul Duke said...

How do you feel you did?

RHS Flash said...

Yeah, like I'm worried about you. You will dominante. cn