Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tennis is over...not

I love tennis season, but this year for some reason it's been more draining than before. It's probably because of my ridiculous schedule, and the fact that i get home at 6 everyday and am exhausted from a day of school and two hours of tennis. So when I was told that the season was over yesterday, I was sad, but also optimistic that my grades would increase, since they are in a slump and I'm not enjoying it at all. But no. We have another week until SFL and I've wanted to play in SFL for the past two years and now that I am I'm really excited, I just wish I got more sleep. These past couple months have left me exhausted and defeated, but that's about to change...next week. Hopefully we do well in SFL next week. Also, for those who said sophomore year was the hardest, you are so ridiculous. That year was nothing compared to this year. The only hard classes I had last year were pre cal/trig, apwh which I really enjoyed, and language arts, but if you just did all the work you did well. This year I'm taking three ap's, which was a bad idea, and physics is definitely not a science, it's a form of math that I don't really enjoy. Either way, junior year definitely already beat sophomore year and I'm only a quarter in. I'm dreading those couple months before the ap tests, because last year they were horrible and I only had one ap. Either way, make sure you're really confident about the classes you sign up for and don't get in over your head.

2 comments:

KryptoChicken said...

I just wanted to know two things. One, why did you take two AP classes? Two, why is the type so small? That's all.

RHS Flash said...

I suspect many athletes, top students feel this way. It probably leads to some kind story you could write about others. I love your honesty...it captures RHS well.