Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Mood :]

I'm in a very good mood. And I'm thinking it's going to be a very good week. :] I'm in one of those organized moods. Haha. I cleaned my room yesterday, and if you know me, I'm extremely OCD. So I know this sounds crazy...but I'm just in such a good mood. And it's going to RAIN this weekend...which is my favorite thing ever. :]

AND I'm going to Disneyland the weekend before Christmas. Going during Christmas is something my family has always wanted to do, and I'm so so so excited that we actually get to this year. And my brothers are taking their girlfriends, and I'm taking my boyfriend!!! [Disneyland is my favorite place in the whole world.]

...So I changed my mind about Cal Poly. I don't know if I blogged about not applying for early decision, but I was freaking out about whether or not to apply for it. Early decision means that I'll find out by December 15, but if I get accepted I have to withdraw all my other applications. So obviously this is a binding decision.

But I DID IT! I called the admissions office and emailed them asking for a change in my application. So I will know by December...keep your fingers crossed for me please!!!

And keep your fingers crossed that this good mood lasts pleased...I need it to!!!!!! :]

No comments: