Friday, October 10, 2008

Holidays Coming Closer?

Last time I went to the mall, I remember walking in to a winter wonderland. Trees adorned with ornaments lined the halls. Decorations were scattered all over the place. There was even a trace of a Holiday tune floating in the air. Last time I checked, it was still October. It's not even Thanksgiving, let alone Halloween . I'm wondering why the need to be thinking of winter festivities this early. Maybe it's to accomodate around everyone's busy lives. I know my aunt is probably finished her Christmas shopping by now because she doesn't want to be last minute. Does "last minute" necessarily mean not shopping months in advance? I have no idea what I am getting people this year. The thought hasn't been a priority- definetley not this month at least. I think it's more fun to shop when the holidays are little closer,too. Maybe it's just me, but the holidays seem like they are approaching closer each year.

No comments: