Thursday, October 23, 2008

So High School Musical 3 is pretty much a day away

I don't think you can understand HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS! I have seriously been waiting a year since HSM2 came out for this final installment. But what's the deal with no midnight showing at our theatres?! Just because little kids are a little more than half (okay like 80%) of people who want to see it right away, what about the rest of us? I NEED ZAC! So now I have to wait an extra 16 hours to see it. Not fair not fair not fair not fair. But most of us have to have seen the commercials for it, I mean it's on the most random of TV stations that we are all caught watching, like TBS and E! news. And don't tell me you haven't noticed how much more buffed up Zac Efron is since the last movie, and even since Hairspray! I mean, I didn't know he could get better looking and there he is, even better looking! I am so jealous of Vanessa. So I think people should definately give this more of a chance than they have before because it's Disney. It's in theatres, it's an excuse to go see it! It deals with a lot of things that people can actually relate to, probably teens even more than kids, but kids are the main ones watching it! It deals with college and having to let go of the ones you love most. Plus making dreams a reality and deciding what is really important. Teens relate to this 20 times more than kids would, so people should seriously give it a chance. AND you get to see Zac pretty much the whole movie, nothing could be better. I really encourage people to give it a shot, they really are good movies, and just because it doesn't have sex and drug addictions in it doesn't mean it can't in some way relate to our generation's teens. The problems are just a little more subdued.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HSM2 was a real let down and i dont know if i want to spend like $10 to see HSM3, but if i dont then im gonna be totally out of the loop when everyone is talking about it.

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree with you more. They should have a midnight show!
I am so excited for HSM3. My friends and I are going to see it the day it comes out, we are even making shirts to support! And ZAC EFRON is my idol. I absolutely adore him. He is gorgeous.

Raoul Duke said...

I think it's a bit too sugary for my tastes; after all, it's made for kids. But whatever blows your skirt up, as my father used to say ;)

KryptoChicken said...

WHO ARE YOU RAOUL DUKE, AND WHY DO WANT DOCTOR STEEL TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?!?!?! Other than that, High School Musical completely and totally sucks, and I hope you all break free of the control it has on your mind.

Anonymous said...

is raoul duke wes mcnair?
what does raoul duke mean...nevermind...ill google it