Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Print Issue!!!

Unfortunately, I have been sick for the passed couple of days but i'm extremely excited to go to school tomorrow and hand out our first print issue!

This print issue will contain my first printed work. I have to admit I have been looking forward to seeing my first byline.

I can't wait until we get to go all over campus and hand out the Flash to students eager to read it. It never struck me until now how influental a flash writer can be.

This makes me want to start working right now on my story for the next Flash. I can't wait until tomorrow! It's going to be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read parts of the print issue of The Flash when it came around the classrooms.
I thought it was well done, and I enjoyed the political articles. (Prop 8, liberal bias, enviornment, Ba'rock.') It's nice to know that the young people are getting involved with current events.