Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Personal statement thoughts

I have come to the realization that a plethora of very strange events have taken place in my life. I'm sitting here at eleven at night brainstorming to write my personal statement for AP English that is due tomorrow and as I think of major incidents that have shaped who I am, a ton of things come to mind. This seems strange to me, I have spent the majority of my life in Rocklin and lets face it, nothing too interesting happens here. I've listened to a few friends complain about being boring, saying that they can't think of anything to write about. I, on the other hand, have so many things to write about that I can't decide which would be best. I could write about when I was burned as a child, I could write about moving to Rocklin and the impact it had on me, I could write about going to Roseville High, a school where I knew no one, I could write about my family's drug problems, I could write about becoming a vegetarian, I could write about becoming vegan, I could write about basically dropping out of school freshmen year, I could write about battling Crohn's disease, and I could still write about so much more. It's ridiculous. And that's just a few ideas that come to mind. Either I'm really good at brainstorming or an abundance of weird events have occured in my life. It's very strange, but I think I would prefer my life to be this way. I don't know. But I do know that it's late and I still have a personal statement to write.

1 comment:

Raoul Duke said...

I think you're just weird xP