Friday, June 28, 2013

The Notebook

I saw The Notebook (the movie) on TV today for the first time.  I had read the book back in 7th grade but I didn't remember half of it so today really refreshed my memory!  Even though I hate being sad, I have this weird addiction to really sad, moving romance stories, which I'm not sure is a good thing.  For instance, Titanic starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet is my favorite movie of all time and I'm not even sure why because every time I see it, I cry my eyes out.

Well, back to The Notebook.  I love Allie and Noah's romance!  It's so incredible and inspiring.  Someday I hope I know what it is to share a love so deep that it defies fate and science.  Sooo I guess everyone on the journalism staff now knows I'm a hopeless romantic, but I guess that's okay :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

You're not that only hopeless romantic :) Welcome to the club! (btw, I loved the Notebook too and I cry every time I see it)

Rhiannon said...

I think I might be the only girl in the world who didn't really enjoy the Notebook. I haven't read the book or anything, but I prefer comedies and things that make me happy, instead of movies that make me sad. I watched the entire thing, but it was a tad boring for me. I know. I'm weird. Don't judge me.