Sunday, June 2, 2013

AR Books (#10)

So with almost all of my tests done, my speech over and the SAT IIs finally completed, the only thing left to do is read my AR book. I love, love, LOVE reading so normally I wouldn't mind, but this book is beyond boring. It's nonfiction, which is a requirement for Mr. Hurrianko's class. I've actually read a number of pretty amazing nonficition books throughout this year, including Catch Me if You Can and Who Killed My Daughter (both of which were extremely gripping and interesting, and had all the allure of a fiction novel). However, this book I'm currently reading is not one of the better ones. It is so incredibly uneventful and boring, and the author's writing style is very hard to get into as it comes off as pretentious and stilted. It's probably my fault for procrastinating so much, but I really wish that I didn't have to read this awful, awful book.

Oh, well. Once I'm done with AR, I am basically done with school and can finally read the fiction books I've missed so much this year.

No comments: