Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Utah

I am going to Utah twice this summer and I only have one week in between the two visits.  It is going to be crazy.  I am going to drop off my brother at BYU for a week, and then I am going to be at BYU for another week at a college youth program called EFY.  It stands for Especially For Youth.  I am really excited because I will get to stay in the dorms.  I went last year too and it was a really cool experience, and this year it will be even more fun because I will get to see my brother while I am there.  I am also looking forward to buying a prom dress.  When we drop my brother off at college, my mom and I are going to go prom dress shopping for next year.  I know it is really far in advance, but it is really hard to find prom dresses with sleeves, and being Mormon I can't wear the sleeveless ones. I am hoping there will be more of a selection in Utah.

No comments: