Thursday, June 27, 2013

Amusing Wigs

This blogging thing is pretty new to me but so far the idea of it is pretty chill. I don't know about any of you but so far my summer hasn't been half bad. We all vow that each summer will be memorable in great ways and fortunately, I've stuck to my oath. My, shall you say, cousin Kyra came up from the desert, Barstow specifically, last Monday and boy is she a handful. These past few days have been a blast and I'll be sad to see her leave this upcoming Sunday. But to fill her Rocklin experience with as many entertaining factors as Rocklin can offer, we took her to Old Sac today and because she brings out the crazy in all of us, we tried on wigs at the store, Evangeline's. Of course it was hilarious and amusing and I recommend to try it sometime, who knows, maybe you can pull of a hot pink bob cut.

1 comment:

Alina said...

Sounds interesting! Evangeline's is my favorite :) Glad you're having a great summer!