Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oh America

So I was on the Australian Yahoo! and I saw an article titled "Teen turned away from prom over big breasts". Guess which country this happened in... 

If you guessed America, you are correct! All I can say is really?! Okay, so I will post the address of the article below so you can see it. 

This is why people laugh at Americans. We are crazy. Leave the girl alone. Sh followed all the guidelines for dress code. Yes, she might have a bigger chest, but WHO CARES. No one. She  got a special dress shipped from CANADA for Pete's sake. The dress is made for people like her so it's not like she didn't try to make sure her dress followed dress code.

I just don't understand the world anymore. People need to get a life and relax a little. Sure, we all need rules, but we don't need to be smothered in them. 

That's all I have to say on this matter.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/17483254/teen-turned-away-from-prom-over-big-breasts/

No comments: