Monday, June 3, 2013

Blog Number 8

So, the senior rally was so sad! I expected it to be sad, but not that sad. I cried my eyes out.

There were a few seniors who made a difference in my life and I hated watching them go. They made my sophomore so amazing because I got to know them.

Mason was one of those seniors. He is so amazing in every way! Mason, if you are reading this, know it is true!

He is so nice to everyone. He is so smart. He is a great writer and just a great person in general.

I am so glad I was able to meet him this year in Journalism. He definitely a great person I was able to get to know.

There are a  few more seniors that are so amazing and I just want to say that they are great people who will go on to do great things.

So seniors, I just want to say, thank you.

1 comment:

Mason said...

Awwww,you are so sweet Taylor! You have had such a positive impact on my life too and I'm going to miss you soo much! :)