Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Outdoors and Henna

Henna. So I was having a sleep over with a friend and thought... psh might as well do HENNA! Yeah you know it looks all cool and seems not too hard. We may have gone a bit over board... it doesn't come off for a long time. My right hand is a good shade of orange from trying to fix the designs. The coolist one by far is the quote on my foot " Not all who wonder are lost" in elvish script. Yup nerding it up in here! I also have an elephant on my hand. No big deal or anything. 
So I just got back from my churches houseboating trip and I hadn't showered for a good 8 days. It was pretty awesome. I love being outdoors, hiking, swimming, climbing, and anything else. Basically if it looks sketchy I am up for the challenge. There was a waterfall hike that I did, but why follow the path meant for people when there are sheer rocks that will do the job just fine. If you couldn't guess I choose the rocks and well I have some pretty good battle wounds. 


No comments: