Saturday, June 22, 2013

Movies

So as some of you might know, the movie Monsters University was released to theaters yesterday. I'm a huge Disney/Pixar fan and I absolutely loved Monsters, Inc. as a child. I've been dying to see this movie ever since it was in the pre-production phase. I have yet to see it, mostly because of an insanely busy schedule and prior commitments, but I cannot wait to finally be able to watch it, hopefully this weekend. It's gotten pretty great reviews, and unlike the direct-to-DVD sequels Disney has done before, this one looks like it may hold a torch to the original. Pixar is usually pretty good with sequels (the Toy Story movies for example) so I have very high expectations!

Also, this year they announced that the Finding Nemo sequel, Finding Dory, would be released in 2015. Yet another fantastic movie to look forward to!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Monsters University was SO GOOD! I am so exciting for Finding Dory it's not even funny. But, strangely, I have never liked any of the Toy Story movies. Well, I've only seen a part of the first, and the third one in French, so I guess my experience is limited.