Friday, June 28, 2013

Senior Portraits

So I wanted to get my senior portraits done so I don't have to worry about them so I went and got them done the other day at Prestige and it was incredibly WEIRD. I do not feel like a senior still so I put on the cap and gown and held a fake diploma and smiled but inside I still feel like I'm always going to live in Rocklin and graduating is still years away. It was a fun experience though because I definitely felt like more of a senior when I left because I knew that was my last high school picture ever. Also I went through the class of 2013 pictures and noticed only 1 person had lipstick on in all of the senior pictures so I decided I would be that 1 girl for my class (hopefully no one else did it..) so I wore my bright coral lipstick and it felt good because I wanted to have my unique spastic personality come across in my photos and I think I did just that. I also painted my nails like a really awesome gold that matched the 14' that was on the tassel on the cap they make you wear and I was like 'WOOP WOOP DIDN'T EVEN PLAN IT' haha...to all you other seniors...have fun!

2 comments:

Liz said...

getting my senior portraits were really weird too. I felt like I was playing dress up! But I guess this feeling will go away soon, right?

Rhiannon said...

I still have to do mine, but I think it'll hit me then!