Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Homework

I knew what I was getting myself into when I signed up for AP Lit and AP Psyche. But my brain hadn't registered that I'll be gone for about (in total) a month and a half (give or take), which leaves me another month to read at least 11 or so books. and then write a review on one or so. 

Wait. That really isn't as bad as it sounds. Right? Like, 2 of them a day with annotations and notes and fully understanding and grasping the concept of the story. Yeah, that could work. "But why not leave them until the last minute and have fun and skive off??" 

That. Is. Impossible. For. Me. To. DO. and thus, to any and all of you that are able to procrastinate on any project you're working on, congratulations. (I wasn't supposed to mean that in a good way, was I?) yeah sure, it's a bad habit, but in hindsight, it is a very useful skill.  So yeah, Congrats to those of you who have that skill and wish me luck in on my adventure of homework. Ugh. 

3 comments:

/ said...

AP Psych isn't THAT bad, just know your people for the test(the first one). That's what got me...and the fact that I read the chapters the night before school started, haha.

/ said...

Oh, and good luck with your homework. You're a brave soul.

Shelby B. said...

AP Psych buddies! :D