Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Girl Code

It is the 11th of June 2013, and this is my first ever blog.
So its day 2 of weights for volleyball players. I'm dead. But, i shouldn't complain because thats all i really do in my day. By 10:00 in the morning I've already worked out so HA. According to my sister, I'm a "Boring little child," so i act like one by doing nothing for the rest of the day.
Anywhoo, I'm not really doing anything eventful until july, so I've had a lot of free time to watch tv. I really should be more like Faith and start reading and outlining for summer homework, buuuut Girl Code is just the most entertaining tv show ever. I really have learned some important life lessons from it, and i feel like the girls understand me. I cant tell you the amount of "Im not the only one!" moments i've had.
Well anyway, if you encounter a moment of absolute and dangerous boredom, or you just don't want to read a lengthy novel assigned for summer homework, call me and we can watch Girl Code together :)


No comments: