Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

Hey everyone! I love Sunday it was such a beautiful day today. So as always I woke up super early to get to Origin Community Church. Yeah Origin has church services most people don't know about it. I love the services so much it is very different than the typical church in this area. Which doesn't mean it is a good thing or a bad thing, just different. After that I ran to Bayside West Roseville to be a middle school leader. Ok, those kids are so weird . . .  I LOVE IT! They will go from being serious to talking about poop in two seconds and it is hilarious. I finally have people just like me. After that I went home and began to pack for Boardfest. Boardfest is a houseboating trip with all the high schoolers at my church. It is so much fun and relax. No technology makes for such a great bonding experience. I have to bring some type of food for the trip so I decided to make the cinnamon sugar pretzels from pinterest. They made my house smell like the inside of a churro!!! They are incredible I will put the recipe for them bellow. Anyways now I am watching Brave, you know that feminist Disney movie.
The moral of the story is basically you don't need men they are stupid, all you need is a strong mother-daughter relationship. Oh, gosh that is some Snow White backlash if I have ever seen any. I love making fun of disney movies but I also can't stop watching them because they are soooo good, plus the songs get stuck in your head all day. Yup that is my day! Happy reading!

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels (found on Baking Junkie)
1 (16 oz) bag pretzel twists
⅔ cup vegetable oil
½ cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Pour pretzels into a roasting pan. In a medium sized bowl mix together vegetable oil, cinnamon and sugar. Pour over pretzels and stir to coat. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, removing twice to stir. Bake well and prosper!!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Ok so I'm definitely making these. It's almost dinner time, and I am dying of hunger now. They sound AMAZING!