Friday, June 14, 2013

Pitch Perfect

Pitch Perfect is one of the best movies ever! I have now watched it 3 times in 2 days. I am okay with that.

It is soooooooooo funny! I can't believe how funny it is. Some of the lines are so simple, that you have to laugh at them.

Fat Amy is definitely the best out of all of the girls. Seriously, who calls themselves that other than her?! She just says the funniest things all the time and you never know what to expect next.

Beca's clothes are super cool. And her voice. Man, I wish I could sing just a smidge-bit as good as her and I would be set for life!

Whoever has not seen that movie MUST see it! It is a great movie to make you laugh.

Well, that was the only thing I could actually think to blog about, so yep...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pitch Perfect is definitely one of the best movies of all time. You have good taste.

Liz said...

I loved Pitch Perfect!! It was amazing!!