Monday, June 10, 2013

Driver's Ed Fun

Hey guys!  I'm going to be a sophomore next year so a lot of you probably don't know me.  I'm Faith and I'll be going into Journalism 2 next year as I said at the meeting. :) So far my summer has been very eventful, fun, and relaxing overall.  But, of course, I still have some work to do since Rocklin insists on giving summer homework.

For some strange reason I decided to take AP World and Advanced LA, so I have to outline 3 chapters and read 2 books.  Fun.  And since I'm about to be 15 & 1/2, I decided it was time to start driver's ed online.  So I spent a few hours today completing the first 2 units of that.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be!  I mean, yeah, it's a little boring but at least it will hopefully prevent me from getting myself killed once I start driving.  I seriously can't wait to drive in 6 months.  I don't know how much longer I can deal with carpools to school and soccer and always relying on other people to get me places.

So today I learned about driving safety and whatnot.  Well it turns out that blind and deaf people can't drive if they can't compensate for their disabilities.  Oh, and don't forget that you're not supposed to dent the car next to you while opening your door in a parking lot.  Because who knew, right?  Well anyway, just thought I'd give y'all a reminder.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summers and I look forward to working with you all next year! :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Drivers ED sounds much more appealing than "These is my words"

Alina said...

Thanks for the driving tips I nearly forgot! :P Can't wait to get more tips from you next year.