Friday, June 28, 2013

Paris

Hi guys! I hope your trips and summer have been great so far :) I know Liz visited Paris and now it is my turn soon although my trip will be a lot different. I am living with locals for 3 weeks and I am going to make a documentary about it so look forward to that because it should be pretty fun. So far I have done a lot of swimming, talking, staying up late, eating, and watching tv, oh...and planning for next years staff! So many ideas that I'm getting ready to put into action. I'm really excited to have new staff and judging from the meeting/party we had everyone is genuine and intelligent so I know we will have a great year. If you have any ideas just tell me or post them on the facebook page. Now...I should probably start packing because I have never packed for this long of a trip before and I really don't want to forget something. Also I have been driving my car all the time and now I have to switch to walking everywhere and taking the metro because the family I'm with doesn't have a car (they live in paris, so there is no need) And the cars that are there are probably so small! I just hope my giant luggage fits in the taxi when I get there! Wish me luck

No comments: