Monday, June 3, 2013

nail polish

I love nail polish. But it is particularly infuriating.

To start, my nails will never look as good as when I get them done or when someone does beautiful diy nails. Like with stuff glued on or all fancy.

Next, there are just so many colors!! I'll never have as many colors as I want in as many shades as I want. That would be a huge waste of money.

Also, my right hand NEVER looks as good as my left hand once I'm finished, because I'm right handed. Also, once they're perfect and I go on with my life, then I'll like bang my hand on the wall and they'll be ruined. Or if I go to sleep, they get all ugly if the polish is still a little bit fresh.

Also, I can FEEL the coat of nailpolish on my fingers. My fingertips feel heavier and different and sometimes I feel claustrophobic. Like if I put nail polish on for the first time in a couple months.

And then, when you finally take the polish off, you are reminded how ugly your nails actually are. AGGH. That is all.

No comments: