Friday, September 17, 2010

WHERE IS MY GLEE???

So I have been waiting for Glee for about a month now (I finished up the first season at the beginning of August), and it's been like torture. I don't know what it is, but somehow I've become addicted. Glee is just so unlike any other TV show; it has SONGS. The music is really catchy and absolutely my favorite part of the episode. It's not like Jersey Shore (which I watched for the first time yesterday, and it was terrible), with all the fake drama and fake tan idiots. I mean, Snooki got mad because someone threw a beach ball at her. But Glee has amazing writers, a relatable cast, and the promos for the new season look amazing.

Point being, I'm soooo ready for Season 2. Only 4 more days.

7 comments:

Keely said...

I love Glee. I can't wait!! :)

Chelsea Y said...

I LOVE GLEE 2 more days :D

Yasmine_B said...

I'm so excited for the new season! Unfortunately I have to wait 'til it's posted on Hulu on Wednesday since I have no cable :/ AAAH SO EXCITED!

Alisha said...

Yay tonight's the night! I didn't watch much of last season... I will definitly be changing that this season!

Brit said...

ITS TIME! haha. I'm hoping I'll have time to watch it, ideally tonight!

natalie said...

I love it because I wish my life was a Glee Club. Just breaking out in song and dance... (I do it all the time) But the main reason I watch it is because of Finn... *sigh

Franchesca said...

I love Glee!! I think Rocklin needs a glee club!!:)