Saturday, September 4, 2010

Journalism 2010-2011

I'm so excited for this year's journalism staff! Our team of Flash writers has all the potential needed to make an awesome paper.

I haven't had time to read the Flash or the blog in such a long time. So this morning I finally got the chance to read it, and I'm so impressed!! The Flash has come such a long way, and being able to report through Facebook and Twitter doesn't just limit us to being a "newspaper" staff anymore.

Anyway, just wanted to say congratulations Amanda and Staff Writers on your great work so far. Keep it up, and this is for sure going to be the best year of journalism ever!

Looking forward to working with all of you:)

3 comments:

Christian Young said...

I wasn't sure whether I should comment my own blog as a response to your comment so I decided to post a response in the form of a comment on your blog. Fitting right? Girls are very, very possessive of anything that is theirs. You know its true!

Amanda C. said...

Aw Natalie, you are doing a great job!! Keep it up, missy! ♥

RHS Flash said...

I could not agree more- cn