Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cranky

I have a bedtime. It's at ten o'clock on school nights, but ever since school started this year, I haven't been going to bed until 12 o'clock. And I don't get to sleep in in the mornings because I have to get to school really early to avoid traffic (traffic stresses me out) and so I can get morning tutoring for AP Chem. So if I ever come across as cranky or rude in the morning, I blame it on my lack of sleep and frustration with school. After coming home from golf, I'm just so tired all I want to do is eat and go to bed (yes, golf does take up quite a bit of energy)but instead I have three hours of homework to do (sometimes it takes me four or five because I don't understand math or chemistry). So since I'm so tired I only do the homework due the next day causing me to wait to the last minute for long term assignments. I'm so behind in everything right now. All I do on the weekends is try to catch up with homework. I was considering just not turning in some homework assignments or winging some tests and projects so I can just focus on my APs but in all my years of school, I've always turned things in on time, gotten good grades on tests and earned 4.0s. It doesn't seem likely that I can keep it up this year, and I just can't seem to get myself to take it easy. Apparently junior year is the one colleges look at the most, and it's the year I'm doing the worst. I'm still going to try, but this is sure one long year I have ahead of me...

1 comment:

Devin M. said...

jeez, i thought I had it bad with AP World... You'll do fine though, but I know what your saying about the whole cranky thing