Thursday, September 23, 2010

No More Facebook

So, I've decided that Facebook has become too much of a time waster for me. Frankly, I'm sick of getting flooded with everyone's information, and I'm more sick of not being able to pull myself away from it all. So I decided that I'm going to go back to the days of not having a Facebook. I changed my password to a random set of numbers that I wrote down, so I won't be able to log on, then gave the new password to my mom. I'm going to try this for two weeks, and I'm going to see if I feel anymore relaxed, because, to be honest, I need more rest! Although it's not complete, I'm going (semi) wireless for a while, so if you need me, I'm incomunicado (via Facebook at least)

1 comment:

Yasmine_B said...

That sounds like a good idea. This year especially I've had tons to do and Facebook has been a major distraction that usually causes me to go to bed around 2 :P