Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Jersey Shore"

So what is so great about "Jersey Shore"? I don't really understand why teens are so obsessed with "Jersey Shore". Do they find obnoxious guys, spray tans, partying, fights, and girl drama so entertaining? I admit I do watch "Jersey Shore" once in a while, in fact I'm watching it right now. It is pretty entertaining, but I don't really see whats gets people so hooked. All over facebook people are always talking about how they can't wait for the latest "Jersey Shore", or how they are watching the marathon all day. It's not really a surprise that girls are watching this reality show, but I know a ton of guys who LOVE "Jersey shore". That's really where I'm confused. Wouldn't guys rather be watching sports or some other type of "guy" show?

Maybe after I'm done with this episode I will figure out what the big deal is. As of right now its just another reality show, whose hype will surely die down soon.

My other question is, what is going to happen to the stars of "Jersey Shore" once their partying and fights get old? Will they still be living on the shore, still be picking fights, and hooking up with random people at clubs? Will they actually find a job and be successful by not just parting every single night? Maybe a few years from now someone will see Snooki walking down the street in Jersey and not even give her the time of day. Or she could still be super popular and have people stopping her everywhere she goes. Who knows? I guess my question will be answered in a few years.

2 comments:

Chelsea Y said...

I don't get Jersey Shore either....

Alisha said...

So much hype... wouldn't these people get tired of partying so much??