Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busybusybusy!!!!

Everything has been so crazy! I do not think that school has ever been this busy before, but I love everything! :D

I was looking for something interesting to blog about, just to mix things up a bit, and I found that the new Idol judges were named. In the first place, I think that Idol is a bit overrated at this point. It has become boring because it has been dragged out way too long. I used to love watching this show, but I will probably only watch the auditions this year, if that. I have not watched it in a few years, and now Simon is gone! He was the best judge!
So, anyway the new judges will be Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. They will work with Randy and Ryan Seacrest. I think it will work out okay, as these new additions do have knowledge about music and show business. Not only are the judges different, but there will no longer be celebrity mentors and contestants may stay in their own genre of music for every performance. I think this will make the show less exciting, because performances will always sound the same...
I think American Idol's time has passed.

(I added the link!)

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

I agree. But, J-Lo will be interesting and Steve Tyler wild. But I stopped watching two years ago. cn

Christian Young said...

I don't follow the show anymore...but I just wanted to say I agree with you that school has never been this busy!