Tuesday, September 28, 2010

M5 from a child's eyes

I came into M5 to work on the print issue today after school, but I brought my two youngest sisters (not Amber). I told them to do their homework and just be quiet. Thankfully, they did. It was funny, though, because within my five minutes of being in M5, my sixth grade sister looks around and says "Ah this looks like the fun class." Perceptive little Alyssa then started recognizing names on yearbook's birthday list after that. She, like my fourth grade sister, Angie, are both fascinated by design and "having a whole class for taking pictures, doing computer art, talking to people, and telling stories."

I'd be so happy if my sisters were students in M5 when at RHS. As for right now, they just want to help me finish editing spreads tonight.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Awwww that is tooo cuteee!!!