Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fashion?

I want a new wardrobe. Lately I've been flipping through magazines and getting so inspired by celebrities and the latest trends, and I look to my wardrobe only to find that I am bored of my clothes. However, some trends aren't really my style so I'm not sure that I could pull them off. Plus, half the time I'm so stressed out with school or I wake up late or something and end up just throwing on a T-shirt and Soffes shorts and I'm out the door. They are insanely comfortable and have lately become my staple outfit, but I do want to be really fashion conscious on occasion.

I would love to completely redo my whole wardrobe, but the chances of that happening are close to none anytime soon. It'll be even harder to pick out a cute outfit every day when the weather starts getting colder. Sweatshirt and jeans will most likely become my best friends as they do every fall/winter. It's just one more thing to worry about if I, say, wear super cute boots on a day it is pouring down rain and muddy. It's so much easier to choose comfort. But I do love fashion and am planning on going through my closet and get rid of things I don't wear anymore to make room for new especially as the weather's changing. And hopefully do a little bit of shopping...Who knows, maybe I will slowly but surely transform my wardrobe!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i totally agree! lately ive been feeling so bored with my clothes...

natalie said...

i tell myself every year that I want to transform my wardrobe but it never happens! But seriously, for school it's all about being comfortable. Dressing up seems more doable on the weekends.