Monday, September 27, 2010

Fantasy Football Funk

So, about a week before the new NFL season started, amid all my summer AP World outlines i got myself informed and prepared for Fantasy Football. It was a last minute thing with my brother creating an account for me. I had a good draft by my standards and i was pretty excited for the season.

Then, my starting receiver was out the first half of the year so i went to get on my account to change my lineup and guess what? i didn't know my user name or password! I asked my brother and he didn't remember either. So now, three weeks in all i can do is look up my team. Needless to say i am 2-1, with my one loss by a mere three points, but I'll definitely be in for it when bye weeks come up. Hopefully someone can remember my password!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

my dad is doing this thing and he and my brother are totally into it. crazay...