Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What's on my mind

There’s lots of talk about homecoming and who’s asking who and who’s getting their dress where and endless other things. While this may only last a while it’s all the buzz at school. While it’s on October 16, when put in perspective that’s only three weeks away. That gives people enough time to plan how they’re asking and who they’re going with. Soon I all the talk will be about how cute so and so asked so and so and wishing someone would ask them or they had the guts to ask them. When all this dies down school will be back to normal and all will be well again. I recently asked my girlfriend to Homecoming and she said yes! What I did was I got a fish bowl and put a fish in it, and then on the outside I wrote "There’s lots of fish in the sea, but you’re the only one for me, Will you go to homecoming with me?" she really liked it so she was pretty happy, and so was I! Also, on another note, I saw the Twilight movie Eclipse. Now this was a good movie, it started out kind of slow but got better and better until the completely awesome fight scenes and awkward moments. Also! The movie’s previews made me want to see the new Harry Potter movie! It’s two parts and looks pretty amazing. Oh just remembered the quarter ends soon so I got to get like a lot of people and start getting some work done to avoid getting murdered by my parents. Best of luck to anyone else in my position, I hope it works out for you. In other news, we finished our page in the print issue for the Flash Newspaper and it turned out really well. We should be handing them out by October 7th of 8th so get a copy!

1 comment:

Hannah Vahldick said...

That is way too cute =)